What makes them special is that they give discretion in billing, packaging and delivery making it anonymous and safe to get your products no matter what you are purchasing. Zamnesia produces their own CBD oil tinctures, concentrates and pills under the label of Organic CBD Oil.
What makes purchasing their CBD oil product confusing is that they are selling it in milliliters and telling you what percentage of CBD it contains. For example their tincture is 10ml at 4% CBD. This makes it challenging to know how many milligrams of CBD you are actually getting.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Zamnesia
Mission Verified – Zamnesia is in the business of consciousness expansion, everything they sell is to further this mission.
Potential Risks of Choosing Zamnesia CBD Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Zamnesia does not speak to doing any lab testing on their products, making it impossible to know if they are safe to ingest.
- Wrong Measurements – Zamnesia uses milliliters instead of milligrams to measure CBD content. It seems to be this way because there is an incredibly low amount of CBD, which means the cost per milligram is quite above industry standards.
- CBDistillery Review - January 2, 2019
- Prime Sunshine Review - January 2, 2019
- NutraCanna Review - January 2, 2019
- LolaHemp Review - December 31, 2018
- CBD Oil Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - December 18, 2018
- Best Cyber Monday Deals for CBD Oil 2018 - November 25, 2018
- Hemp Bombs Review - November 24, 2018
- Vina Bell Review - September 20, 2018
- The Best CBD Oil For Pain: A Buyer's Guide - August 28, 2018
- SOL CBD Review - August 27, 2018