The Medics vision is to educate the world on the wonderful and traditional alternative to unhealthy medicines, which most anyone reading this would agree is much needed. The Medics claim that supercritical Co2 extraction is superior to “cheap alcohol extraction techniques”. But the reality is that The Medics competitors, who have been around much longer, have found that for certain conditions alcohol extractions are more effective.
The Medics also claims that their product has no THC, which is just not possible. CBD oil extracted from hemp will always have trace amount of THC, but these amounts are usually not enough to matter for most people. Overall The Medics seem to be a group that genuinely cares about creating quality CBD products to help people in need.
5 questions to ask yourself before you buy CBD
Don’t buy CBD until you read this
Badges For The Medics
Mission Verified -The Medics is focused on reconnecting people with traditional treatment options without the side effects.
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All The Medics Reviews
- Fairwinds CBD Review - August 7, 2017
- Hempland USA Review - August 6, 2017
- Prime My Body Review - August 2, 2017
- Treatibles Review - August 1, 2017
- Pure Ratios Review - July 31, 2017
- Isodiol Review - July 26, 2017
- Irie CBD Review - July 25, 2017
- Highland Pharms Review - July 22, 2017
- Green Roads Review - July 20, 2017
- The Fay Farm Review - July 19, 2017