Depending on which format of product you purchase will drastically change how much you pay and how much or how little CBD you get. Cannavest and Hemp Meds are known to have the same source of CBD oil, so it is safe to say that the Plus CBD Oil line is very similar quality and price to anything that Hemp Meds sells; Cibdex, Cibaderm, and RSHO.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Plus CBD Oil
Potential Risks of Choosing PlusCBD Products
- Self Righteous Standards – Cannavest claims that, “the PlusCBD emblem is the first universal standard for CBD quality control and quality assurance.” And yet they have little to no transparency on their process aside from the usual story; grown without pesticides, lab tested, non-synthetic, etc.
- Very Little Information – The Plus CBD Oil website does not even have an “about us” page, so it is hard to determine anything beyond what products they sell.
- Blind Faith Safety – Yet another big brand saying they “stringently lab test” for safety yet they are not transparent with updated lab testing linked to batch numbers.
- Vina Bell Review - September 20, 2018
- The Best CBD Oil For Pain: A Buyer's Guide - August 28, 2018
- SOL CBD Review - August 27, 2018
- LifetechBotanics Review - July 23, 2018
- CBD Drip Review - July 22, 2018
- Cannabidiol Life Review - July 12, 2018
- CBD BioCare Review - July 11, 2018
- CBD Living Water Review - July 9, 2018
- Happy Buddha Review - July 5, 2018
- Wildflower Review - July 3, 2018