Depending on which format of product you purchase will drastically change how much you pay and how much or how little CBD you get. Cannavest and Hemp Meds are known to have the same source of CBD oil, so it is safe to say that the Plus CBD Oil line is very similar quality and price to anything that Hemp Meds sells; Cibdex, Cibaderm, and RSHO.
Badges For Plus CBD Oil
Potential Risks of Choosing PlusCBD Products
- Self Righteous Standards – Cannavest claims that, “the PlusCBD emblem is the first universal standard for CBD quality control and quality assurance.” And yet they have little to no transparency on their process aside from the usual story; grown without pesticides, lab tested, non-synthetic, etc.
- Very Little Information – The Plus CBD Oil website does not even have an “about us” page, so it is hard to determine anything beyond what products they sell.
- Blind Faith Safety – Yet another big brand saying they “stringently lab test” for safety yet they are not transparent with updated lab testing linked to batch numbers.
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All Plus CBD Oil Reviews
- Sagely Naturals Review - March 28, 2018
- Mana Artisan Botanics Review - March 21, 2018
- Therapy Pure Essentials Review - January 31, 2018
- Muscle MX Review - January 30, 2018
- NuLeaf Naturals Review - January 26, 2018
- PH Secrets Review - January 24, 2018
- Amrita Review - January 19, 2018
- PharmaHemp Review - January 18, 2018
- Try the CBD Review - January 17, 2018
- Zakah Life Essentials Review - January 4, 2018