Highland Pharms Review: 60-Second Summary
Although Highland Pharms makes the enticing claim that they use only ‘ultra high-grade hemp plants’ for their CBD products, the blatant disregard for safety documentation, source material discussion, and clear intentions has put them near the bottom of our list. Highland Pharms’ only saving grace may be their unique offerings of superfoods such as moringa and shilajit.
Highland Pharms Review
Highland Pharms makes the claim that their CBD comes from ‘ultra-high-grade hemp plants,' which certainly gets our hearts racing. We enjoy how much care Highland Pharms takes to educate the consumer thoroughly (in particular about proper dosing procedures). Product prices range from $35 to $350 and include non-CBD health items such as moringa (an incredibly nutrient-dense green food) and Shilajit (a mineral pitch from the Himalayas that many consider a panacea) as well.
Unfortunately, beyond making far-out claims, Highland Pharms does little to set themselves apart from the competitors. One won’t find any Certificates of Analysis or even a whisper of laboratory testing. Additionally, both the motives and the sources behind Highland Pharms business and products, respectively, remain an impenetrable mystery — something we’re not too fond of as conscious consumers. While they offer an attractive variety of CBD tinctures, concentrates, capsules, vaping oils, gummies, and vape kits, the stunning lack of pertinent information has nonetheless left us with the bitterness of disappointment.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Highland Pharms
- CBDistillery Review - January 2, 2019
- Prime Sunshine Review - January 2, 2019
- NutraCanna Review - January 2, 2019
- LolaHemp Review - December 31, 2018
- CBD Oil Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - December 18, 2018
- Best Cyber Monday Deals for CBD Oil 2018 - November 25, 2018
- Hemp Bombs Review - November 24, 2018
- Vina Bell Review - September 20, 2018
- The Best CBD Oil For Pain: A Buyer's Guide - August 28, 2018
- SOL CBD Review - August 27, 2018