Hemp Health Technologies like most claims to have an Organic product but as this industry is unregulated there is no proof. What makes Hemp Health Technologies special is that they are one very few companies using GMP certified, FDA regulated lab to create their CBD tincture.
Something very strange is that Hemp Health Technologies claims, “…CBD content of 15-20%, which increases to 35% when warmed under the tongue.” That is just not correct, it is not that the CBD oil percentage increases, but the absorption of CBD might.
Frequently Bought Instead
Hemp Health Technologies
Quality Verified – Hemp Health Technologies uses high grade Co2 extracted CBD hemp oil for their tincture products.
Potential Risks of Choosing Hemp Health Technologies Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Hemp Health Technologies does not provide lab results for their products to it is impossible to know if they are safe to take.
- Confusing CBD Content – They Claim that their tincture has 39.4 grams of CBD oil, but this is total grams of product NOT the content of CBD molecule. This is a highly misleading practice that makes their product look like the best deal on the market but when you look deeper it is not.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
- CBDistillery Review - January 2, 2019
- Prime Sunshine Review - January 2, 2019
- NutraCanna Review - January 2, 2019
- LolaHemp Review - December 31, 2018
- CBD Oil Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - December 18, 2018
- Best Cyber Monday Deals for CBD Oil 2018 - November 25, 2018
- Hemp Bombs Review - November 24, 2018
- Vina Bell Review - September 20, 2018
- The Best CBD Oil For Pain: A Buyer's Guide - August 28, 2018
- SOL CBD Review - August 27, 2018