Hemp Forte uses Co2 extracted full spectrum CBD hemp oil in their CBD capsules blended with coconut oil to increase absorbability. Like most startups in the CBD space Hemp Forte claims to have the best price per milligram of CBD, which is just not true. Although Hemp Forte costs about $0.20 per milligram, which is a good price, they are not the cheapest available.
Overall it seems that Hemp Forte has created an innovative affordable product, but they lack information about the company and values. Additionally Hemp Forte has completely neglected issues of safety, providing no lab testing or even speaking to the safety of their product for consumption.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Hemp Forte
Innovation Verified – Hemp Forte has created the first commercially available time release capsule to help increase absorption in the body, helping you get more for your money.
Mission Verified – Hemp Forte’s parent company Life Harmony Energies is focused on creating products that help bring balance and harmony into your life.
Potential Risks of Choosing Hemp Forte CBD Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Hemp Forte does not provide any lab testing results nor do they speak to safety. A CBD hemp oil company that does not provide clear lab results is probably not worth the risk of consuming.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
- CBDistillery Review - January 2, 2019
- Prime Sunshine Review - January 2, 2019
- NutraCanna Review - January 2, 2019
- LolaHemp Review - December 31, 2018
- CBD Oil Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - December 18, 2018
- Best Cyber Monday Deals for CBD Oil 2018 - November 25, 2018
- Hemp Bombs Review - November 24, 2018
- Vina Bell Review - September 20, 2018
- The Best CBD Oil For Pain: A Buyer's Guide - August 28, 2018
- SOL CBD Review - August 27, 2018