Dose of Nature puts a lot of emphasis on sustainability making them one of only a few brands committed to both revenue and healing the earth. One thing that makes Dose of Nature a special CBD brand is that they are actually talking about the negative effects of pharmaceuticals and how their products can help.
The two technologies that helps Dose of Nature make their products more effective at lower doses is their Hydrosomes which makes CBD water soluble and easily absorbed in the stomach. Second is BioXTrax which bonds herbs and nutrients in a concentrated glycerite making them water soluble while upgrading the flavor making it more sweet.
Dose of Nature Values
- Natural health and healing
- Growth through helping others
- Environmental stewardship
- Love for each other in society
- Integrity in dealing with each other
5 questions to ask yourself before you buy CBD
Don’t buy CBD until you read this
Badges For Dose of Nature
Innovation Verified – Dose of Nature is one of the few companies producing nano CBD products with emphasis on absorption and getting the most from their products.
Mission Verified – Dose of Nature is clearly committed to sustainability and ending ineffective prescription drugs and their side effects.
Potential Risks of Choosing Dose of Nature Products
Might Not Be Safe – Dose of Nature mentions no lab testing of their products nor do they provide lab results online, without transparency it becomes difficult to know if their products are safe to consume.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All Dose of Nature Reviews
- Zakah Life Essentials Review - January 4, 2018
- CBD Rx/Functional Remedies Review - January 4, 2018
- HempWorx Review - January 3, 2018
- CBD Fusion Water Review - December 4, 2017
- Hemplucid Review - November 29, 2017
- Koi CBD Review - November 28, 2017
- TreatWell Review - November 24, 2017
- Kiva Confections Review - November 22, 2017
- Hempotion Review - November 22, 2017
- Holy Grail Review - November 21, 2017