Dixie Botanicals is quite transparent about their sanitation, testing and controls that might impact the purity, quality and composition of their end products. Fortunately Dixie Botanicals cares about making their products healthy because all of their formulas are free of coloring, pharmaceuticals, preservatives and sugar. Dixie Botanicals products are well known and used being sold in dispensaries across the nation.
Badges For Dixie Botanicals
Potential Risks Of Choosing Dixie Botanicals Products
- Blind Faith On Safety – They have only published one lab result since April of 2014, so even though they “test everything”, we have to just take their word for it.
- Who Is Behind The Wheel – Dixie Botanicals was recently acquired by MJNA and is being sold and operated by Hemp Meds. Anytime a company changes hands it puts into question the ongoing integrity of their mission and products.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
Other Brand Names For Dixie Botanicals
Dixie X was the original brand name when it first hit the market. Shortly after they made a change to a more colorful Dixie Botanicals brand.
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All Dixie Botanicals Reviews
- Sagely Naturals Review - March 28, 2018
- Mana Artisan Botanics Review - March 21, 2018
- Therapy Pure Essentials Review - January 31, 2018
- Muscle MX Review - January 30, 2018
- NuLeaf Naturals Review - January 26, 2018
- PH Secrets Review - January 24, 2018
- Amrita Review - January 19, 2018
- PharmaHemp Review - January 18, 2018
- Try the CBD Review - January 17, 2018
- Zakah Life Essentials Review - January 4, 2018