Dixie Botanicals is quite transparent about their sanitation, testing and controls that might impact the purity, quality and composition of their end products. Fortunately Dixie Botanicals cares about making their products healthy because all of their formulas are free of coloring, pharmaceuticals, preservatives and sugar. Dixie Botanicals products are well known and used being sold in dispensaries across the nation.
5 questions to ask yourself before you buy CBD
Don’t buy CBD until you read this
Badges For Dixie Botanicals
Potential Risks Of Choosing Dixie Botanicals Products
- Blind Faith On Safety – They have only published one lab result since April of 2014, so even though they “test everything”, we have to just take their word for it.
- Who Is Behind The Wheel – Dixie Botanicals was recently acquired by MJNA and is being sold and operated by Hemp Meds. Anytime a company changes hands it puts into question the ongoing integrity of their mission and products.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
Other Brand Names For Dixie Botanicals
Dixie X was the original brand name when it first hit the market. Shortly after they made a change to a more colorful Dixie Botanicals brand.
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All Dixie Botanicals Reviews
- Fairwinds CBD Review - August 7, 2017
- Hempland USA Review - August 6, 2017
- Prime My Body Review - August 2, 2017
- Treatibles Review - August 1, 2017
- Pure Ratios Review - July 31, 2017
- Isodiol Review - July 26, 2017
- Irie CBD Review - July 25, 2017
- Highland Pharms Review - July 22, 2017
- Green Roads Review - July 20, 2017
- The Fay Farm Review - July 19, 2017