In the past buying pre-filled CBD vape cartridges has been a tricky task. This is due to many factors which will be covered in this vape cartridge buyers guide.
What is NOT covered here
- CBD e-liquid or vape juice – these are classified differently as they are for use in refillable vape mods.
- Any brand we are unaware of, if you want to be added simply contact us here.
What is covered here
- Disposable pre-filled CBD vape cartridges – Although many brands claim these can be refilled, they are designed to fail after a couple hundred draws and are therefore considered disposable. The batteries that they screw onto however are rechargeable via USB.
So What Matters Most?
Looking at total milligram count of CBD per container is key.
Dividing total product cost by total milligrams of CBD provides the cost per milligram.
Is a product made from pure organic CBD hemp oil, or is it filled with toxic carrier liquids like propylene glycol?
Is a product made with safe natural flavors like terpenes, or is it created using artificial questionable chemicals?
The CBD Vape Cartridge Landscape
We took the top 5 manufactures of pre-filled CBD vape cartridges and made a very simple comparison to help you decide which product is right for you:
The #1 Choice is Clear
Ready to buy Vape Bright?
Thrive from Vape Bright is a pure CBD vape oil pre-filled cartridge
- Extra strength formula delivers 200mg of CBD per cartridge
- Best deal on the market where you'll pay just $0.25/mg of CBD
- Pure oil means they refined black CBD hemp oil paste into this golden oil without diluting with other liquids
- All natural terpene enhanced flavor tastes just like a cannabis vape
Vape Bright is a stylish and colorful brand of CBD vape cartridges that sets a new bar for this industry. You can purchase a Thrive cartridge from our store for $50. Keep in mind you will need a battery to operate this cartridge. Battery, charger plus case combos can be purchased in the store also:
Buy Vape Bright Products
- Sagely Naturals Review - March 28, 2018
- Mana Artisan Botanics Review - March 21, 2018
- Therapy Pure Essentials Review - January 31, 2018
- Muscle MX Review - January 30, 2018
- NuLeaf Naturals Review - January 26, 2018
- PH Secrets Review - January 24, 2018
- Amrita Review - January 19, 2018
- PharmaHemp Review - January 18, 2018
- Try the CBD Review - January 17, 2018
- Zakah Life Essentials Review - January 4, 2018