What is CBD hemp oil?
True CBD hemp oil is a dietary supplement made from the extractions of the stalks of industrial hemp plants. These plants have a high concentration of the naturally occurring cannabinoid CBD or Cannabidiol. CBD hemp oil is not the same as CBD oil extracted from the marijuana flower which is high in THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol. Nor is CBD hemp oil the same as hemp seed oil you would find in the grocery store, this is made from pressed hemp seed and contains no meaningful amount of CBD or THC. Which also means that regular hemp oil will not get you high.
But does CBD hemp oil get you high?
The short answer is no. CBD oil is a natural product created from the industrial hemp plant. CBD hemp oil is not the same as CBD oils made from marijuana. CBD oil from hemp does not contain THC, the psychoactive chemical that causes the marijuana “high.” In fact, CBD is the plant’s non-psychoactive compound. CBD oil from hemp is actually known for its anti-psychoactive effects, among its other uses in the health industry. CBD hemp oil is mostly composed of omega family fatty acids, which are also found in olive oil and fish.
What are the benefits of CBD hemp oil?
CBD hemp oil has many benefits that may help with both common and serious health conditions. CBD hemp oil effects include a long list of mostly positive attributes. The challenge is that CBD hemp oil is not regulated by the FDA so there is not much we can say about these products. If you were ever wondering why the product manufactures or anyone selling products say nothing about the benefits of CBD hemp oil, it's because they face being shut down for making such claims. If you want to know, do your own research.
What is CBD hemp oil used for?
Hemp oil with high CBD can be used as a nutritional supplement and may improve a person's overall health. However we wish that it was possible to tell you everything CBD hemp oil could be used for, but since we sell these products our hands are tied. If you wish to discover the very long list of CBD hemp oil benefits, the effects of CBD hemp oil or just what CBD hemp oil is used for then you should do your own research online.
How do I use CBD hemp oil?
Remember there really is no best way to use CBD hemp oil but here are some tips we recommend for getting the most out of CBD hemp oil:
- Get Enough – Make sure you are using enough CBD hemp oil. Often times consumers buy very small amounts, try it and say it does not work. You will know you have enough when you feel the desired results in your body.
- Be Patient – For some cases using CBD hemp oil will take time to build up in the body and take effect. Keep in mind that you might need to up your CBD dosage so that you are getting enough.
- Use Different Formats – CBD hemp oil comes in many different formats outlined below. When you use CBD hemp oil try taking it in multiple formats such as; drops, vaporized, and topically.
There are many options for how to use CBD hemp oil, they include:
- Concentrates & Pastes
- Drops & Tinctures
- Topical & Skin Care
- Capsules & Pills
- Edibles & Food
Will CBD hemp oil cause side effects?
Despite its many nutritional and health benefits, should not overlook possible hemp CBD oil side effects. To fully benefit, users should be aware of the following pieces of information to fully enjoy the positive effects of CBD hemp oil:
- CBD hemp oil should not be heated to high temperatures, as it can cause damage to skin
- Do not consume CBD hemp oil in excessive amounts
- Consult with your doctor if you have a blood clotting deficiency
- Always consult with your doctor or physician before taking CBD hemp oil or beginning any new health regimen
Is CBD hemp oil legal?
CBD oil from industrial hemp plants are legal to purchase and consume in all 50 states and over 40 countries worldwide. CBD Hemp oil contains less than 1/3 a percent of THC therefore it is legal for consumers to purchase and is not classified as a schedule 1 substance.
- Milagro CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- CBD Global Extracts Review - February 12, 2019
- Shanti Wellness Review - February 12, 2019
- Kure CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- Fab CBD Review - February 2, 2019
- RE Botanicals Review - February 2, 2019
- VitaMia Hemp Review - January 24, 2019
- Harmony Review - January 24, 2019
- Illuminent CBD Review - January 24, 2019
- The Wee Hemp Company Review - January 22, 2019