This is a surprising move due to FDA regulations most companies will not make these medical claims. This CBD gum product was developed by a team of internationally renowned medical doctors, dental and oral surgeons. CanChew Gum also claims that, “This method provides for rapid and effective absorption directly into your systemic circulation because of the increased bioavailability of the cannabinoids.”
However what CanChew does not tell you is that much of the 10mg of CBD oil will never be released from the gum through just chewing it and that to get it you would have to eat or swallow the gum to avoid throwing away CBD that you paid for.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For CanChew Gum
Potential Risks of Choosing CanChew Gum Products
- Might Not Be Safe – CanChew Gum does not publish any lab testing results of their products so it is impossible to know if the CBD oil is safe for consumption.
- Delivery Method Flaws – CanChew Gum contains 10mg of CBD but much of this will not be released during chewing which leads to throwing away expensive CBD.
- CBDistillery Review - January 2, 2019
- Prime Sunshine Review - January 2, 2019
- NutraCanna Review - January 2, 2019
- LolaHemp Review - December 31, 2018
- CBD Oil Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - December 18, 2018
- Best Cyber Monday Deals for CBD Oil 2018 - November 25, 2018
- Hemp Bombs Review - November 24, 2018
- Vina Bell Review - September 20, 2018
- The Best CBD Oil For Pain: A Buyer's Guide - August 28, 2018
- SOL CBD Review - August 27, 2018