Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you’ll pay $0.14 per milligram of CBD.
This product contains 1500 milligrams of CBD total. According to Bluebird Botanicals the suggested serving size is 17 mg and should be taken twice a day which leaves you with about 90 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
*COR Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD taken twice a day.
All manufactures use different serving standards, this is why CBD Oil Review (COR) has created the COR Serving Standard. The COR Serving Standard was created to level the playing field so that all products serving sizes could be compared equally.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Compare All Bluebird Botanicals Products
- Zakah Life Essentials Review - January 4, 2018
- CBD Rx/Functional Remedies Review - January 4, 2018
- HempWorx Review - January 3, 2018
- CBD Fusion Water Review - December 4, 2017
- Hemplucid Review - November 29, 2017
- Koi CBD Review - November 28, 2017
- TreatWell Review - November 24, 2017
- Kiva Confections Review - November 22, 2017
- Hempotion Review - November 22, 2017
- Holy Grail Review - November 21, 2017