Value – Cost Per Milligram of CBD
If you purchase this product you’ll pay $0.30 per milligram of Water Soluble CBD.
This product contains 840 milligrams of water soluble CBD total. According to BioCBD Plus the suggested serving size is 15 mg and should be taken twice a day which leaves you with about 56 servings per container. If this suggested serving is actually followed here are some realities to using this product:
|Standard||Cost Per Serving||Cost Per Day||Cost Per Month||Days Product Lasts||Units Per Month|
Many of the other products we’ve reviewed use the COR serving standard. But since bioavailable CBD is so new and we don’t know much about it, there is no standard yet set for it.
**As serving size or dosage of CBD differs for each person, it is best to start small and gradually increase until you experience the desired result.
Compare All BioCBD Plus Products
- Fairwinds CBD Review - August 7, 2017
- Hempland USA Review - August 6, 2017
- Prime My Body Review - August 2, 2017
- Treatibles Review - August 1, 2017
- Pure Ratios Review - July 31, 2017
- Isodiol Review - July 26, 2017
- Irie CBD Review - July 25, 2017
- Highland Pharms Review - July 22, 2017
- Green Roads Review - July 20, 2017
- The Fay Farm Review - July 19, 2017