When CBD is taken in oil form much is lost in the digestive process, when CBD becomes water soluble it becomes 10 times more bioavailable.Bio CBD Plus is a brand new company but don’t be fooled they are backed by over 30 years of research and development. With a specialty of blending their water soluble CBD with ayurvedic herbs to take the effectiveness of CBD to the next level of healing.
Bio CBD Plus is focused on creating all natural products never using artificial coloring, flavoring, soy, nuts GMO’s or solvents. WhereBio CBD Plus shines is that they are changing the way people think of how much CBD to take. Claiming that, “sustainability starts with our 10mg dose of CBD” because it is more bioavailable you will need less and therefore there will be more available for future generations.
Bio CBD Plus Values
- Quality – Their products are made from only the finest, organically grown hemp and Ayurvedic herbs. Their products are the most bioavailable source of Cannabidiol (CBD) in the world!
- Compassion – They offer the best quality products and service because they care about the quality of your health. They also offer our scholarship and donation programs to provide products to those who cannot afford them.
- Sustainability – Their hemp is grown in Northern Europe using sustainable farming practices. Their packaging is made from recycled materials, and we use a natural process which creates less waste.
Badges For Bio CBD Plus
Safety Verified – Bio CBD Plus publishes lab results for both their finished products and their source oil for every batch they produce.
Potential Risks Of Choosing Bio CBD Plus Products
Seems like every day another CBD product is coming to market and many of them are just repackaged opportunistic ventures,Bio CBD Plus does not appear to be one of these. The real risk here is trying an untested product that makes big claims on bioavailability. Another risk is the unknown source of CBD oil and therefore unknown safety of CBD oil.
Buy BioCBD Plus Products
Best of Topical Bundle – Endoca Body Butter (1500mg), Elixinol Rescue Balm (125mg) and BioCBD Topical Oil
Check Out All Bio CBD Plus Reviews
- Cannabidiol Life Review - July 12, 2018
- CBD BioCare Review - July 11, 2018
- CBD Living Water Review - July 9, 2018
- Happy Buddha Review - July 5, 2018
- Wildflower Review - July 3, 2018
- Imbue Botanicals Review - July 2, 2018
- Dreem Nutritions Review - June 28, 2018
- Hempgenix Review - June 22, 2018
- Ojai Energetics Review - June 18, 2018
- CBD Unlimited Review - June 15, 2018